Wednesday, August 19, 2020

RADIO2 host and cycling campaigner Jeremy Vine, appears to have run a red light on his bike.

Vine was seen defying a red light to cross four lanes of traffic in west London to get to Hyde Park.

The BBC presenter was snapped on his £3,000 Brompton folding bike on Friday, dressed in jeans and a blazer.
Vine, who commutes by bike from his home in Chiswick to the Radio2 studios in Oxford Circus, is an outspoken critic about the safety of cyclists on the roads.


He is known for filming bad drivers with cameras on the front and back of his bike and posting them on Twitter.

Last year he shared a video in which a van appeared to come close to knocking him off his bike.

In the clip, he said: “Well, I’m safe, but why should I have to be in such danger just trying to get to work?

"I’m sick of the danger, I’m sick of the danger of cycling in London.”

A few years ago, Vine was stopped by the police in Hyde Park and was recorded doing 16mph in a 5 mph zone. 

Another MAMIL with the attitude of do as I say not as I do. 

Source : The Sun. 

No comments: